Fifine K678 USB Condenser Microphone for Recording, Podcast, Streaming, Computer Gaming | Mic for PC Mac PS4/PS5
FIFINE K678 STUDIO USB MIC WITH LIVE MONITORING, GAIN CONTROLS, A MUTE BUTTON FOR PODCASTING
- High-and-low-end heavy tone
- Shins in voice-over, stream, podcast
- USB setup, all-metal construction
- Latency-free headphone monitoring
- Quick mute button with LED indicator
- Headphone & microphone controls
HyperX QuadCast S – RGB Wired Multi-Pattern Electret Condenser Microphone
- Radiant RGB lighting with dynamic effects: Personalize stunning RGB lighting and dynamic effects for an eye-catching shot of customizable style.
- Built-in anti-vibration shock mount: Isolate the mic and suppress the sound of unintentional rumbles and bumps with the elastic rope suspension.
- Tap-to-mute sensor with LED status indicator: Use the convenient tap-to-mute functionality to prevent an audio accident along with the help of the LED mic status indicator. If the light is on, the mic is active, if the light is off, the mic is muted.
- 4 selectable polar patterns: Choose between four polar patterns (stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional) to optimize your broadcast setup and keep the focus on the sounds you want to be heard.
- Customizable via HyperX Ngenuity Software: Personalize your RGB lighting and effects with the HyperX Ngenuity software.
- Gain control adjustment: Easily adjusts your mic sensitivity by turning the dial at the bottom of the QuadCast.
- Mount adapter, pop filter, and headphone jack: Versatile adapter fits 3’8-inch and 5’8-inch threaded setups, compatible with most mic stands or boom arms. The internal pop filter helps block plosive sounds from hitting the mic, and you can monitor the mic via the headphone jack.