HyperX Cloud Stinger 2
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Form Factor: Over ear, circumaural, closed back
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 28 kHz
- Sensitivity: -40.5 dBV (1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- T.H.D: ≤ 2%
- Frame Type: Plastic
- Ear Cushions: Memory foam and premium leatherette
HyperX Cloud Stinger Wired Gaming Headset
- Lightweight headset with 90-degree rotating ear cups.
- 50mm directional drivers for Audio precision.
- Hyperx signature Memory foam. Adjustable steel Slider.
- Intuitive Volume control on headset ear cup.
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation Microphone. Multi-platform compatibility.
Razer BlackShark V2 X Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound Capable – Memory Foam Cushion
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined.
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound (only available on Windows 10 64-bit)
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- Lightweight Design with Memory Foam Ear Cushions: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Noise Isolating Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- Connectivity technology: Wired